- Shipping boxes and informational inserts are recyclable.
- Lucy gum pack sleeves (the branded outer paper container) can be recycled.
- Lucy gum inner blister packs (the plastic and foil part) can only be recycled at specific locations, please consult your local regulations.
- Individual Lucy gum pieces can never be recycled and should always be thrown in the trash after chewing.
- If you have put any used pieces of Lucy gum back into the plastic blister pack (where it came from), please throw the entire blister pack in the trash.
- Remember to never spit your gum on the pavement or in a public place, it should always be thrown away.
Have more questions? Submit a request