While people have long quit smoking with NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy), Lucy Chew + Park is not a drug and not approved for smoking cessation. We developed our formula from the ground up to provide the best experience for adult smokers. As far as approval for smoking cessation, it’s a long and complex process and we’re working toward that goal.
Articles in this section
- Are you available in stores?
- Can I quit smoking with this product?
- Can Lucy be used instead of a vape/cig. How does it compare?
- How do you use the product?
- How much nicotine is in the product?
- I live in another country. Can you ship Lucy there?
- What are the ingredients?
- What do I do if my dog/cat/child accidentally ingests the gum.
- Where is Lucy manufactured?
- Who is this product aimed at?